Terms and Conditions
The term Can-Do Child™, 'Enterprising Child’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owners of the website whose registered office is Enterprising Child Limited, 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London WC2H 9JQ. Our company registration number is 08089138 registered in England and Wales, VAT number 262 6924 86. The term ‘you’ refers to the registered user or viewer of our website.
Under the European Distance Selling Regulations (DSRs), customers in the European Union that cancel a contract for purchase of an item(2) within 7 days of receipt of their order will receive a refund for the cost of the item(s) and the cost of sending the item to you, provided that the entire order is being returned. If the item(s) returned is part of a larger order, then no delivery charge is refunded. Goods returned to us must be unused and in perfect, re-saleable condition (inclluding product packaging, instructions etc.) otherwise we will not be able to refund you. Goods that include software: Any item which includes software must be returned with the software unopened.
- The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Can-Do Child™ and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up to date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to Enterprising Child Ltd are acknowledged on the website.
- Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of Can-Do Child™. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
- Can-Do Child™ is a participant in the Amazon EU Associates Programme, an affiliate advertising programme designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.co.uk
- You may not adapt or circumvent the systems in place in connection with the website nor access the website other than through normal operations.